The Liz Sweatshirt
100% of The Liz sweatshirt sales are donated to Rest Stop Ministries.
"It was at a recovery meeting that someone offered to get me what I wanted - cocaine. He told me that he knew a guy. That guy ended up brutally abusing me and selling my body for years. I tried to get away, but he always came after me. Until the last time. It was a sex-buyer that helped me get out and get into rehab. I was black and blue all over and desperate for a new start. After that, Rest Stop Ministries took me in and loved me. They taught me how to love myself, though I still have a hard time with that some days." - Liz
This sweatshirt shines bright in the midst of the darkness of human trafficking by supporting Rest Stop Ministries and women like Liz.
- + Eco fleece
- + V notch at neck
- + Cropped front, high-low hem with raw edges
- + Rolled and tacked three-quarter sleeves
- + Contains organic and recycled materials
- + Women's fit in Dark Grey
- + 50% polyester 46% cotton 4% rayon
- + Alternative Apparel brand
All sales final unless under special circumstances. All shirt sales are donated to partner organizations.